Saturday, October 01, 2011

A Long Time Ago.....

So my guess is you've heard the good news. December. Twentieth. Sweet.

And may the Force be with you.

So far there is really not much we know about the game, as far as logistics go. I want to share with as many players I know what I do know, with the hope that maybe we can all have a place to play together when TOR hits shelves.

Here it is.

Many of the players I have communicated with are very interested in the Sith Empire. One player has created a guild already. named Affliction.

There are a few Republic Alliance players within this network, and so not as to discredit my Altoholic cred, I also will be rolling one.

When we have more information from Bioware, I will be posting all relevant news here, so stayed tuned.

Steven Reid: Server Realms Plox :P

No comments:

Post a Comment